Friday 15 April 2011

Motivation. Мотивация.

Here I would like to give you a small intoduction. Why do you want to study Russian? If you know "why?", it will be easier to learn. Another thing that can help you is a filing that you like Russian language and Russian culture.

We don't need to go far to have an example: I was studying the English for 10 years at school , but I didn't speak. Then I moved to Finland for my studies where I was obliged to speak English and I realised that for all those years I didn't learn much...but it's ok, I progressed fast being in the international environment. 

I speak just very basic Finnish because I didn't really see the use to know this language. Then I desided to go to France and it took just 1.5 years from my first french class till my first lecture in french in university of Troyes. It was a miracle for me, but, actually, it's just a motivation. I was working every day, had a lot of books and CDs, I took an intencive course in France and lived in my friend place during the summer just because I wanted to speak french so much! I just loved France!

I wish you the same want to learn Russan. You'll see, it isn't so hard =) In Russian we would say:

"Не так страшен чёрт, как его малюют."

It's a proverb. The English one will be the "The lion is not so fierce as painted."

Or the French one: "Le diable n'est pas si noir qu'on le fait."

The exact translation I can give is "The imp is not so fearful as painted", but it doesn't metter you don't understand it for now. See you later!

2 comments:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Pedro is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move to DC. He’s just the absolute best.”
    I will recommend anyone here looking for a loan to contact a loan officer Pedro on Email... pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp call: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete